Is my gimbal bad? Video seems to jump a little...

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would anyone mind sharing a video so I can see how smoothly their PSA performs? I am new to owning mine and may not understand how smooth, or not, the video should be. But, I seem to have what are to me significant "jumps" in the video stream when I am 100% NOT jerking the joystick to make it do so. If you either watch the whole video, or just to the 1:53 or 2:01 mark you can hopefully see what I mean:

Thank you!

Jay

Last edited:
The video doesn't download for me so here is my guess. The video down link is not smothered and that is normal. Take the SD card and check it there. If that is jumpy u have a problem

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi all,

Would anyone mind sharing a video so I can see how smoothly their PSA performs? I am new to owning mine and may not understand how smooth, or not, the video should be. But, I seem to have what are to me significant "jumps" in the video stream when I am 100% NOT jerking the joystick to make it do so. If you either watch the whole video, or just to the 1:53 or 2:01 mark you can hopefully see what I mean:

Thank you!

Jay

Did you remove the shipping foam from behind the gimbal? People often don't see it and then ask why their video is jerking. One guy left it in for a year!

Did you remove the shipping foam from behind the gimbal? People often don't see it and then ask why their video is jerking. One guy left it in for a year!

HAH!!! You mean this thing??? No, I had not removed it (what an ARSE). Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DJI foam.JPG
    DJI foam.JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 288
Reactions: Oso
HAH!!! You mean this thing??? No, I had not removed it (what an ARSE). Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, that's the one! I'm so happy to hear it was something simple.

FYI - Removing that foam piece is listed on the tips that I sent you on November 20. ;-)

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik