IS MY DRONE GOING TO FLYAWAY?

Reaction score
I'm confused by all this talk of downgrading apps and hope some one can explain it to me.

Here's the deal - P3P, DJI GO v3.1.2 on an android device.

Simple question- Is my drone safe to fly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The Android version of DJI GO 3.1.2 has a bug in it that could cause your home point to be set to the wrong location mid-flight. You should downgrade to the previous version of DJI GO.

You can download old APK files here or here. You'll need to sideload the APK file to install it.

Thanks msringer - essentially your saying do the downgrade before flying again, right?

Ps I'm not geeky so do I just delete the current app and download the new one to my device and then it will up-load from my device to the p3p , also will the batteries need downgrades ?

You don't need to downgrade the firmware. Just install an older version of DJI GO on your mobile device.

I am happy to report that DJI acknowledged the mobile GPS position bug in the Android 3.1.2 version of the GO app and have a fix on the way. They had me test a beta version which I found to be working. Even tested Follow Me with it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neon Euc
Reactions: FLBoyZ06
02acdfd43ab20ccf3aff3b0fb39b6d10.jpg

Had this anything to do with it (see fixed under General) or is that something else? (This was IOS update)

02acdfd43ab20ccf3aff3b0fb39b6d10.jpg

Had this anything to do with it (see fixed under General) or is that something else? (This was IOS update)

No, the problem has only been with the Android version.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20