Is my advanced a lost cause?

Reaction score
Can someone make any sense of this log? I know most devices are not detected that is obvious, could it be possible the ribbon cable is damaged from gimbal to AC. Won't connect to RC Dji go doesn't even show the AC when i click on about to check firmware.
1476657593696.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can someone make any sense of this log? I know most devices are not detected that is obvious, could it be possible the ribbon cable is damaged from gimbal to AC. Won't connect to RC Dji go doesn't even show the AC when i click on about to check firmware.View attachment 67245

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome to the forum!
Let us see if we can get you some help. I usually don't look at stuff not related to a Standard, but here we go.

Lets go this way,
"possible the ribbon cable is damaged from gimbal to AC"
Why do ask this?
Is it new Phantom? or just a new problem?
"Won't connect to RC" What color is the light on the bottom of the Phantom, and what is the color of the light on the remote?
I don't know the correct answer but I'm sure it would be asked.
"Dji go doesn't even show the AC when i click on about to check firmware"
Does Dji go show you any anything?
Live camera, signal strength, sd card status, number of GPS sats, password on your twitter account? :eek:
:D

Rod

Welcome to the forum!
Let us see if we can get you some help. I usually don't look at stuff not related to a Standard, but here we go.

Lets go this way,
"possible the ribbon cable is damaged from gimbal to AC"
Why do ask this?
Is it new Phantom? or just a new problem?
"Won't connect to RC" What color is the light on the bottom of the Phantom, and what is the color of the light on the remote?
I don't know the correct answer but I'm sure it would be asked.
"Dji go doesn't even show the AC when i click on about to check firmware"
Does Dji go show you any anything?
Live camera, signal strength, sd card status, number of GPS sats, password on your twitter account? :eek:
:D

Rod

Its an older model but 3 days old out of the box. Bought it Wednesday of last week updated thursday night 1.9.60 and it went fine. Did a 10 min test flight and back in the case it went. Friday morning got to work took it out booted up and no signal rc and ac wouldn't link dji go didn't acknowledge the phantom. Tried binding and nothing. Then the ac started beebing from gimbal and the beep turned solid along with red light on gimbal. Sd card was formated after fw update and reinstalled before i put it away thursday night. Since then no luck on getting a response from the ac on dji go or vise versa. 1.8 fw on rc 3.0 dji go and 1.9.60 on ac device was Samsung note 5. I dropped it off at a local drone shop today waiting on verdict. Before this it was awsome to fly.lol the rc status lights would flash green and remote was red led then the gimbal was beep solid and led on gimbal is solid red.

Dji go wouldn't show firmware for ac in its plase would be version unknown. Not even camera icon in app. Did however say signal low strong interference.

Well I read your post a couple of times.
"led on gimbal is solid red" Did you try it with out the sd card?
It sounds like you didn't format the sd card with the app, this is where I'm headed with my thoughts, it doesn't like something on the card.

Rod

Without card it just flashes red the gimbal led that is. I was able to download firmware 1.9.60 with no problem. Its when i started the phantom up the next morning is when it wasn't working. Still no answer from ezdrone here locally

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers