Is litchi worth it?

Hello guys, i was about to buy litchi for Android, is worth it? Any opinions it ideas, I read some great reviews

"Worth" is a relative, person specific term. If you are willing to pay for an app to expand on the capabilities of the "free" Go app, can afford it with no problem, and you've read great reviews, then it's worth it.

Perhaps what you are asking is if the capabilities significantly improve on the Go app enough to bother with. This is also personal. If you want a better way to use waypoints, you may deem it worth the cost.

Reactions: bobmyers
Well that is a rather extensive "worth it" explanation" -- much better than most-- :D

Well, the thing is, I'm about to order a nvidia shield from Amazon to use with my phanton 3, because my phone overheats really bad, and yesterday even turn itself off because of the heat so, I really need the nvidia shield

Well, the thing is, I'm about to order a nvidia shield from Amazon to use with my phanton 3, because my phone overheats really bad, and yesterday even turn itself off because of the heat so, I really need the nvidia shield
Yes, I would imagine, what are your daytime temperatures?

Hello guys, i was about to buy litchi for Android, is worth it? Any opinions it ideas, I read some great reviews
I got it and only use Litchi. Worth every penny in my view. I like the fact it uploads all the data to HealthyDrones website automatically after each flight. The mission planning is really cool and easy to use.

Reactions: SCGENE
I bought it when it was 50% off sale last week, only flew it once, it works well but I didn't try any mission or intelligent flight mode. I have reverted back to Go because I like its flight recorder menu. (Also I haven't worked out where in Litchi menu can I adjust the camera ISO and shuttle speed manually :p)

Well that is a rather extensive "worth it" explanation" -- much better than most-- :D
So I'll add to it with a good example. ;)
I was thinking about buying a Lamborghini. Do you think it's worth it?
Well, for Bill Gates it's probably worth it. It conveys prestige, has lots of horsepower, and is probably very fun to drive. It's very expensive but he can easily afford it.
For me, while most of the aforementioned attributes apply to me as well, I can't afford it without selling my wife into prostitution, my dogs to a Korean butcher, and my kids into slavery overseas. Totally not worth it.
For me, Litchi is worth it is because I like to tinker, I like the additional capabilities, and I can easily I afford it.
For Bill Gates, it's probably not worth it because while inexpensive, he doesn't fly a Phantom. :)

I just purchased it and I like it. I like the ability to prevent plan off line without powering up the bird. Also helps with photography once you learn it.

Should have bought it over the weekend when it was 50% off. It also comes with a 30 minute refund, too, if you're not satisfied with it.

I paid the money so I don't see the god-dam DJI splash screen. Hate looking for the skip button and then "connect to my bird". They keep shoving advertisement down our throats on the indirectly "paid" GO app.

The only time I ever use GO is to make changes to settings that Litchi I cannot.

My P3P, Litchi and Nvidia shield work flawlessly. I only use Go to change settings and fly exclusively with Litchi.

wo
So I'll add to it with a good example. ;)
I was thinking about buying a Lamborghini. Do you think it's worth it?
Well, for Bill Gates it's probably worth it. It conveys prestige, has lots of horsepower, and is probably very fun to drive. It's very expensive but he can easily afford it.
For me, while most of the aforementioned attributes apply to me as well, I can't afford it without selling my wife into prostitution, my dogs to a Korean butcher, and my kids into slavery overseas. Totally not worth it.
For me, Litchi is worth it is because I like to tinker, I like the additional capabilities, and I can easily I afford it.
For Bill Gates, it's probably not worth it because while inexpensive, he doesn't fly a Phantom. :)
wow what a speech i wish i could afford it too!!

True, Bill Gates doesn't fly a Phantom, he probably flies a fleet of Phantoms and Inspire 1s :p

Is Expo Exposure?
Can't the shutter and ISO can be changed on the controller wheel and see the EV on screen?
If not I'd find it inconvenient if you have to start another app to change or see it.

Exponential settings for stick sensitivity.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj