Is litchi safe?

Just do yourself a favor and carefully read the manual before flying with litchi. Most, if not all, of the posts here where someone had a problem with Litchi have finally come down to operator errors due to a lack of understanding about what the app did and how to use it - hadn't read the manual!!

Just do yourself a favor and carefully read the manual before flying with litchi. Most, if not all, of the posts here where someone had a problem with Litchi have finally come down to operator errors due to a lack of understanding about what the app did and how to use it - hadn't read the manual!!
I also recommend trying autonomous flights in a wide open field.
You can fly the mission manually and then use the C1 and C2 keys to store waypoints and POIs. Set low cruising speed and launch the mission. You can pause the mission using the play key on the controller.
Once you have tried Litchi, you won't stop using it. :)

Hi guys!
I hang me on this thread
How does DJI make use of Litchi if an error occurs with the software that results in a crash or that your dear DJI is flying its way? I have Litchi, but I'm afraid to use it. In case there would be unforeseen stuff with the software so I lose my DJI P4. I really want to try the program so I welcome good advice with great thanks. :) Are there special things to consider?

Thank you

Best regards
Paal

Hi guys!
I hang me on this thread
How does DJI make use of Litchi if an error occurs with the software that results in a crash or that your dear DJI is flying its way? I have Litchi, but I'm afraid to use it. In case there would be unforeseen stuff with the software so I lose my DJI P4. I really want to try the program so I welcome good advice with great thanks. :) Are there special things to consider?

Thank you

Best regards
Paal
As Litchi makes use of the DJI SDK all firmware and hardware failures covered by warranty.
Despite this, there are a lot of Litchi users and all crashes I have seen are because of pilot (mission) errors.
So don't worry and try it. You'll love it!

Hi guys!
I hang me on this thread

Thank you

Best regards
Paal
As always, read and understand the manual before trying g anything.

Thus far I haven't had any obvious errors with Litchi. It will upload instructions to your bird and your bird will carry them out literally. Its a case of "I did what you asked for, wasn't that what you wanted?" where the problems occur. Most times onboard safety systems like Obstacle Avoidance will try to prevent disaster, but you can't bank on it all the time...

Takk for gode og informative svar. Ha en fin flytur trygt dag. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31