Is it used or new?

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently bought P3 Pro on eBay from a seller with mostly positive comments. Their price was unbeatable. After the first flight I noticed that the shots from the camera are blurry or out of focus - I have another thread about it. After reading a lot on the internet I am coming to the conclusion that I have received a previously used unit. Possibly somebody saw the quality of the camera, returned it and now I got it. Can somebody confirm if any of the below can suggest that it was previously used:
  • No protective film on the lens.
  • Battery and controller already charged (my friend got one and the controller was completely without any juice and battery just one bar).
  • Already activated with DJI? The initial activation never came up.
  • Firmware already updated (my friend got one around the same time and his firmware was 1.4, mine was 1.6).
Thanks!

sounds used to me

Sounds used. Even an extra gimbal/camera fro DJI came with camera lens plastic film.

Did batteries have plastic film on the backs?
Was there styrofoam AND a clear plastic gimbal guard that had to be removed.

Any marks on the RC panel or stick height adjusted?

I wonder if Healthy Drones could see any previous battery data?

seals on the box were broken? did it prompt you to name your phantom when you launched the GO app?

Im sure its supposed to take you through a registration process when it's new out of the box mine did...Unless you can skip that bit..

Last edited:
I had to login to my dji account first time and name the bird.

I later removed the go app and reinstalled. Had to login to dji. But bird was already named.

PayPal money back guarantee for receiving an item not as described. You can return it without a problem, I don't think there's any doubt that you received a used product. Good luck

flight record. it's the paper airplane looking icon in the upper left corner when you open up GO app. when you click on it, you'll see the name of your aircraft on the upper left below the home button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers