Is it the Spark? Or Something Else?

Reaction score
If anyone here thinks that DJI may have name the Spark, as we know it to be, Or could it be named something else?
Looking forward to the reveal tomorrow.
As many of us know, DJI has been known to change things on a regular basis and at the last minute. .
What are your thoughts?

DJI applied for a copyright for "DJI Spark" and the teaser trailer has sparks in it. My money is on spark, of course I'm gonna nickname mine sparky.

I'm thinking it'll be called the "Mavic Mini" since the model on the product label apparently starts with "MM".

Wei_Xin_Tu_Pian_20170329125027.jpg

DJI applied for a copyright for "DJI Spark"
True. They have copyrights for other product names they've never used, so it wouldn't be the first time they changed their mind if it turns out to be called something else.

Reactions: ~>Drone Master<~
I'm thinking it'll be called the "Mavic Mini" since the model on the product label apparently starts with "MM".

View attachment 82733

True. They have copyrights for other product names they've never used, so it wouldn't be the first time they changed their mind if it turns out to be called something else.
Just like Apple, matter fact even the CEO of DJI is an Apple lover, will not be surprised that DJI imitate same product design like Apple does.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan