Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Is it safe to buy at lowest price on the Web??

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Benny The Ball, May 14, 2016.

1. Benny The Ball

I've decided that the P3 Advanced is the model I want but the lowest high street shop price here in the UK is about £699. On the Web the prices are all over the place, going right down to £524. I don't want to pay any more than I have to, but am not sure if it is a good idea to go for the best price. Would I be taking a big risk doing this?

2. King Luff

Hi,

UK here too and I was in your position once. If you go for the lowest you're taking a big risk as the support will be non existent after you purchase (if the product is even genuine).

I would strongly suggest getting it from a company that knows what they're talking about, I opted for heliguy.

3. gosports1

Buy from a DJI Store and hope you get the Newest model and newer Motor's, that is vented for more Air circulation thru the motor housing. gosports

4. Memtenn60

I would buy from a dealer and not DJI. It is difficult to get response from DJI. I bought mine from dealer and their techs have helped me with questions on two occasions. You will not get any support from a web seller i.e. eBay

King Luff likes this.