Is it possible to use the Futaba T8J w/ the P2Z ?

The T8J manual describes how to copy a model profile from one slot to another. It is very easy. Once you have done that, it is possible that many of your settings are already to your liking. I copied my F450/NAZA V1 profile into my new P2/NAZA V2 profile and almost everything was set correctly.

havasuphoto said:
I'm debating doing this with my yet to be delivered new P2+H3-3D. I already have the T8J and TX installed in my Phanom 1, and the radio is configured to my liking.
Question; how do I create a Phantom 2 profile, then copy the existing stuff over onto that? I'd like to use the 1 T8J remote with both aircraft-so I need a 2nd "assignment", I would guess? on the T8J, when I switch aircraft...different transmitters...OR, can I just used what I have setup now?? Realize I can adjust each aircraft differently in Naza software......

Yea-it looks pretty easy.
But, the bigger questions are yet to be answered; does it increase your range? And, is the front antenna long enough to go across and forward to the right front landing gear leg? OR, is that where the Canbus thingy is?

I think I'm going to wait til I get the aircraft and try out the stock remote. I bought my Phantom 1 w/o remote, and just did the Futaba thing. So, I can directly test the range between the 2 aircraft. In fact-I might even get both in flight, and do some "formation" flying-just for fun :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj