Is it possible to take photos with GoPro camera?

Set the Gopro to take stills every x seconds. You can also set it to take video and stills at the same time depending on the resolution and frame rate you have selected.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Is it possible somehow to start taking photos "manually" from the air? I mean take picture with a button from the remote control.

It is not recommended to use the remote. The Gopro wifi MUST be off when you fly otherwise it can interfere with the Phantoms control.

Setting the Gopro to take a photo every x seconds is the only safe way I know if doing it.

no solution for the gopro. the connection doesn't allow you to control the shutter/settings, only to charge and view the video. On larger dslr cameras the connection works differently. The problem lies more on gopro than on dji. The other issue is that you would need an additional channel on your radio to control the shutter. The best solution is to set it to take a photo once every some odd seconds (your choice, I like 5 seconds) and then just line up your shot and count to 5 and repeat. If you want the ability to do a photo burst (say for example you are catching a snowboarder at the apex of his jump) you can set your footage to a higher frames per second and grab a still from that.

if you want the ability to do point and click pictures, then you can fly the vision. If you want HD video with photos every 5 seconds, you can fly the P2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers