Is it possible to run a external monitor on p2v+

Reaction score
Hi there.
I'm new to flying but recently bought a p2v+. It was crashed quite heavily but having replaced most of the broken parts, the vision cam was b.e.r so have changed the gimbal to a zenmuse hd-3d and camera to a go pro hero. All works great and I'm loving it. However I'd like to add an external monitor to use instead of my phone/tablet. Is this possible.
T.i.a. Simon.

Reactions: rladwig
I new to this, I fly model planes. I just brought my first quad, it's a Hubsan 501s. I installed a external fpv monitor on it and it works fine, I used a Apleye unit. Not sure of it working on the DJI

Hi there.
I'm new to flying but recently bought a p2v+. It was crashed quite heavily but having replaced most of the broken parts, the vision cam was b.e.r so have changed the gimbal to a zenmuse hd-3d and camera to a go pro hero. All works great and I'm loving it. However I'd like to add an external monitor to use instead of my phone/tablet. Is this possible.
T.i.a. Simon.

so you have this at the moment but want to add an external monitor,

Folksy i have h3-d3 and video transmiter, but i want to connect my gopro with the phone. I havent buy a screen for fpv and i have a phone to use it. Can I do this and how can i do it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1