Is it possible to modify camera's PV2 to 2 axis gimbals?

Reaction score
Is it possible to modify camera's PV2 to attach 2 axis gimbals ?
Have any one try to do this before?
I wish to record video like a stable 2 axis gimbals. :p

Here is an other 2 axis gimbal video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a04dBfGB-pQ[/youtube]

Do you know who makes that gimbal? That looks like it will work perfect for the PV... I wonder how heavy it is? I see they added some type of lifts to the landing gear for clearance...

The Rotorpixel gimbal is definitely looking like the one to have, just depends on price and availability. Great effort by the guy who is making it.

Pull_Up said:
It's only DJI braded in the sense that they've put a DJI sticker on it - it's not an official DJI product.

Thanks. Fooled me

I'm liking the look of the rotorcraft one at the moment. Don't like how some of the others attach to the landing gear. I'm my opinion could create issues on a hard landing.

The thing the droneexpert gimbal has going for it is that it's plug and play - it uses the existing servo connector for power and tilt and an extension lead for the camera power and data cable. If you want to go back to stock it should only take a few minutes. Downside for all that convenience is the cost.... rather like the Vision itself, come to think of it!!

Are any of these in full production (or shipping) as of yet?

For me, watching a disembodied hand waggling his Phantom is okay for a very limited amount of time, I'd like to see some hard-core side-by-side footage..

Safe Flying

dp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.