Is it possible to deactivate Kill switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
respect is earned not given

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Isn't that cute. Makes you want to forget abut what you were doing doesn't it? :D
tumblr_o1u366H4da1utovumo1_500.gif

my notification said "N017RW responded to your post" when i read your response i noticed you quoted my quote of tenly but left my response to tenly out so i wasn't sure who you where responding to lol that's why i said take it up with him if you have any concerns

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

@Romans109 - They can't win any part of this discussion using logic or actual evidence so at this point, their off-topic replies without content are an admission of defeat.

They have no way to defend their earlier statements. They have been thoroughly trounced and they know it. Instead of graciously admitting defeat - or thanking us for helping them see the flaws in their arguments - they choose to go the route of the sore loser and resort to bullying, belittling and mocking. Perhaps they're not used to losing - although I find that quite difficult to believe.
The only bullying, belittling and mocking I can see in this thread is in the posts of yourself and Romans.
If I saw you dealing with any other member as you have here, I'd be thinking about issuing warnings.
I'm not going to bother addressing the serious issue you believe you've uncovered or the ridiculous melodrama you are carrying on with.
It's been discussed ad nauseum since well before you arrived and if you bothered to use the search function, you could read what has gone on before and increase your awareness of the situation.

I'll just say again what I put to you ages ago ... If you feel you have something important to communicate to DJI, tell DJI.
Yapping about it here and trying to pick fights with anyone with a different opinion won't make an ounce of difference.
DJI aren't here and don't read this forum.

The only bullying, belittling and mocking I can see in this thread is in the posts of yourself and Romans.
If I saw you dealing with any other member as you have here, I'd be thinking about issuing warnings.
I'm not going to bother addressing the serious issue you believe you've uncovered or the ridiculous melodrama you are carrying on with.
It's been discussed ad nauseum since well before you arrived and if you bothered to use the search function, you could read what has gone on before and increase your awareness of the situation.

I'll just say again what I put to you ages ago ... If you feel you have something important to communicate to DJI, tell DJI.
Yapping about it here and trying to pick fights with anyone with a different opinion won't make an ounce of difference.
lol when did i bully anyone? and if you feel that way i apologize. as far as the warnings go, go kick rocks hahahahahaha panzee

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

lol when did i bully anyone? and if you feel that way i apologize. as far as the warnings go, go kick rocks hahahahahaha panzee

blank stare.png

Well, well...once again you've ignored the questions. You presented half of a flawed opinion at the beginning of this thread and when that opinion was challenged - when we asked your to elaborate - you refuse. People that read this thread in the future should easily be able to draw their own conclusions based on the fact that you haven't contributed a single word of value to the topic of discussion.

Based on the comments you have made, I deduced the motivation that led you to those positions and I summarized it for all to see - and for you to deny or elaborate on. You've done neither which probably means my analysis was spot on.

You also claim that I've brought nothing new to the table that hasn't been said before - and on that - you're wrong again honey!

What I see is a small group of spiteful and vindictive old-timers that despise the fact that new people are participating in the hobby - especially the Cowboys that don't take the time to learn how to fly safely or properly. This is disappointing to all of us - but you old-timers take it too far! You know that it's almost exclusively these people who end up making the CSC mistake and that makes you happy. You think that they deserve to crash because of the way they fly - and apparently them crashing is more important to you than protecting an innocent bystander from harm.

You hide behind claims that this never happens - but the evidence shows otherwise. And what is the new observation in this thread that wasn't covered in others? Third party software and the DJI SDK. Third party developers are finding new uses and optimizations. In certain modes, they are re-mapping the flight sticks to perform other tasks, other functions - some of which can come dangerously close to the CSC stop function. It's just one more piece of evidence supporting the fact that the flight sticks should never have been selected for the CSC trigger in the first place - not when there are so many other buttons, controls and switches that could have been used instead.

I don't expect you'll read this - because as you've told us before - you know everything already. If you actually cared about accuracy - or an open discussion, you would have seen that I already mentioned the third party software stick remapping issue 3 times before!

I'm only familiar with Autopilot - but that's enough. In Autopilot's cruise mode, a user can choose to use the right stick for controlling the yaw and camera aim while using the left stick for elevation. In this mode right-stick down and out it or down and in AND SIMULTANEOUS left stick straight down is a valid maneuver - and it's just 1 very small movement away from a CSC! A sneeze or a hiccup or a thumb spasm could easily cause the left thumb to briefly move left or right - and boom - look out below!

And that's just autopilot. Any of the other 3rd party softwares that are out or that are in development may also support valid stick positions that are dangerously close to a CSC and that increase the likelihood of an unintentional invocation.

I have more than justified the need to review the existing CSC process and look for a better process. You attempted to argue against it - and you've done a pretty poor job of it. I'm confident that the silent majority of people that take the time to read this thread will walk away from it with the same conclusions I have.

If you want to discuss "ad nauseum" - your suggestion that I take these concerns directly to DJI were noted the first time you made it. I don't know why you keep repeating yourself, but you're starting to sound like a broken record player on the subject. If part of your suggestion was to take my concerns to DJI INSTEAD of posting them here - well, I'm going to politely decline that suggestion. I definitely want new and old users alike to see that there are others that also see the problem as clearly as they do - and at the same time, I might be able to help them see when they're being bullied and I can hopefully expose and correct some of the misinformation being spread by you and others and I can help people look at the problem objectively and logically - and help them understand what motivations you and some others have which drive you to a different opinion.

So...I will send my concerns to DJI support as you suggested - but that doesn't mean the conversation is over here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik