Is it possible that just maybe Phantom 3's falling from sky and griping is competition?

i love the drone, i already have another one on the way. it malfunctioned, i get it, even if dji doesn't refund me, i do not care ill keep my new one.

ps here are stills of the video from the iPad (still trying to recover corrupted .mov file), i guess I'm making it up that the camera is completely sideways at 280 feet before it cuts out lol.
IMG_1684.JPGIMG_1685.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stephan
so you see my pictures, do you agree my drone is complete sideways / turning upside down?

trying to find an answer here, not a theory of forum behavior...

so you see my pictures, do you agree my drone is complete sideways / turning upside down?

not sure if you're going the right way about that

If you're looking for help, I don't think you're going the right way about it

Old school here apparently, as I enjoy flipping pages...

PDF files can be printed, Staples used to do it.
Had my Yamaha Motif XF8 manual printed and bound. Very nice job.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: JohnK
Old school here apparently, as I enjoy flipping pages...

PDF files can be printed, Staples used to do it.
Had my Yamaha Motif XF8 manual printed and bound. Very nice job.

RedHotPoker

I went to that same school! I printed some of the pages to keep for reference, but I, too, am a fan of page-flipping. (And I go back WAY before 2005!!!)

There will always be a number of unexplained crashes due to various reasons ASIDE from user error. It happens as vibration and electronics don't play nice......but if DJI sells a half million of these and we hear of say a thousand fly away/ crashes......that's still pretty darn good odds in my opinion. Even if the number was 5000 crashes that's still a 1% failure rate.
Maybe....but that one percent are paying in cash to be a statistic which the factory expects....but does not compensate the bean that just got crunched?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20