Is it possble not to seed the Sim card properly?

Reaction score
Is it possible to place it in the wrong way? I took it out the other day and placed it back in.....Now when I attach a USB cable to the AC I don't see the drive anymore? DJI app shows the video. Not sure what do you think I messed up now.....

:(

What is the best Sim card holder wish a USB attachment?

Thanks guys!!!

Is it possible to place it in the wrong way? I took it out the other day and placed it back in.....Now when I attach a USB cable to the AC I don't see the drive anymore? DJI app shows the video. Not sure what do you think I messed up now.....

Thanks guys!!!
DJI shows the Video? Is the video cached on your Mobile Device?
People have inserted the card incorrectly, but it usually is stuck.
If your connected up (camera view). It will tell you if SD card is removed.
Are you hooking the cable to Phantom or the plate for the gimbal above the camera?

Yes, I had it in there one day and went to fly and couldn't get things to work right...I forget the exact symptoms but it was more than I expected. Wife popped the card out and put it back in and everything started working. It had appeared to be in correctly and was oriented properly.

DJI shows the Video? Is the video cached on your Mobile Device?
People have inserted the card incorrectly, but it usually is stuck.
If your connected up (camera view). It will tell you if SD card is removed.
Are you hooking the cable to Phantom or the plate for the gimbal above the camera?

Ok thanks......
It does not say anything on camera view so that is ok I guess.
Ah I am hooking it up on the plate for the gimbal above the camera. I take it that is wrong....... :(

Is there a SD card holder one can recommend I can just plug into a USB port on my PC?
I like this one. I have 2 that came with my BlackVue dash cam.Work in every PC so far. Using a 64g card here.

s-l1600.jpg s-l16002.jpg

Last edited:
Ok thanks......
It does not say anything on camera view so that is ok I guess.
Ah I am hooking it up on the plate for the gimbal above the camera. I take it that is wrong....... :(
Sorry my wording, that is correct.

I didn't realize is there another place to hook up to the phantom besides the Gimbal above the camera?
On the phantom itself, there is a plug you open I think in the front below the Phantom 3 tag. You use this to download flight data that is stored in the bird. Very large files, none have your pictures. Some people have spaced out and hooked there after they haven't used there phantom for awhile.

Thanks guys!!!
What are you using for a PC?
and
You do have the Phantom turned on?

Yes and I have downloaded about 6 videos so far. Just weird can't see it all of a sudden. My video is on my tablet and I can view it fine there. Just scratching my head why my x2 PC's can't see the Phantom when plugged into my PC.
I am not familiar what an X2 is. But you know what is on the tablet is not the same (quality) that is on the SD card. When your all connected, I thought the DJI app would display how many picts you have room for. You have tried taking more picts / vids you don't need the motors running. Next have tried formatting the SD card with the app?

Yes, cable, can you try that cable on another device, or will your PC see another device with that cable like your tablet.

Changed x2 already.....I even hear the little tune when I plug it in via my UBS port. The only thing that is different from a week ago is I was forced to upgrade to windows 10....
X2 is Win10?
You are not forced to update to Win10, same as not forced to upgrade firmware on your bird.
To late on Win10 but there are tips on the internet to get rid of the annoying messages. I have done it to two Win 7 computers and now I need to do it to my work desktop that I have had for about 2 months. I have to look it up again. Good computer tips on lifehacker.com.
http://lifehacker.com/how-to-block-windows-10-upgrade-downloads-if-youre-not-1730024570

You haven't tried another computer?
OMG:eek:

OK it works now......I find it needs to be in my USB 3.0 slots as the 2.0's won't allow viewing. Weird eh? Anyways works like a charm. Thanks guys for all your help. All the best.

Richard
"Thanks guys, all the best"
Does this mean you won't be hanging around here no more?:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers