Is it OK to add weight on one side of landing gear?

But money spent wisely, is an investment to future happiness and ultimate photography success. That's why we are here, and not www.helifreak.com, or others...
You are a smart shopper, and now a happy camper. ;-)
Thanks for the good news and awesome positive review.
Happy to see you enjoying your new purchase, which adds to the memorable experience, with these new additions to your marvelous flight kit.
Send my bonus to PO Box #555, Paymehere. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
Now I just need to find to find green and red lenses to stick on the Lume Cubes, and I'll have instant Nav lights too!

Be careful putting electronics and wiring near the compass. It will throw it off and cause errors. Speaking from building experience.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using PhantomPilots mobile app

Now I just need to find to find green and red lenses to stick on the Lume Cubes, and I'll have instant Nav lights too!
Next month, Lume Cube will be offering an aluminum cage that will magnetically hold various colors of gel, filters, honeycomb, barn door...

Look for it on the website in three or four weeks.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: FantomFlier
I can not believe people are paying that ridiculous price for the Lume Cube. A $8 mini flashlight from amazon works just as well if not better.

I can not believe people are paying that ridiculous price for the Lume Cube. A $8 mini flashlight from amazon works just as well if not better.
It's not just a set of adjustable bright LED diodes.
These have several useful modes, within the Pro App which gives you ultimate control. Dimming is just a fragment of control options. There are three strobe modes, photography timers, and much more.
image.jpeg

And coming soon gel colors, filters, honey comb, barn door..
Info from an inside source, And I quote:

"It looks to be set for early next month, however no exact release date has been set yet.

We are releasing an aluminum cage that will attach over the Lume Cube and have magnets to snap different filters/gels on to alter the light."

They just keeps getting brighter & more interesting... Hahaha
Please Stay tuned...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I guess it all depends on what your needs are. If you just want a bright light, and nothing else, a flashlight will do the job. If you want the bells and whistles, well, ya gotta pay for em. If one does night time photography, the money for the cubes seems small and justified. I just dont know what camp I'm in yet. Still thinking and looking.

Being prepared for various interesting scenarios, also now we can do preplanning of awesome photographic areas, that were previously unavailable after sun set. There are so many ways to use these invaluable cubes in a variety of settings and set ups.

The fact they are water proof to 100', brings us many other wonderful ways and locations to photograph and record video...
Having these powerful clean light sources, brings a totally new shine to my 4K camera. Not to mention adding interesting and awesome fill light abilities, to our already brilliant Nikon D800 photography. ;-) yes, Slave flash setting is a nice touch for me.
I can't tell you guys how much more this set has added to my photography & Phantom 3 Pro' flight kit, but it makes many new possibilities-possible to admire. Places and landmarks I probably would never have even considered attending before, acquiring these inspiring Lume Cubes of light.

I see they are now giving away magnetic backs with a $100 order, with them now. And have a free draw to win an OSMO.

The guys with a shining keychain fob, or billet aircraft aluminum flashlight, strapped to the flight worthy beast, are only looking for an orientation beam and a helpful reliable landing torch. Eh?

Good luck and have a great flight, Captain!! Ha

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20