Is it Lightbridge that keeps us so loyal to DJI?

Reaction score
One doesn't have to look very far to notice the serious competition that has recently hit the marketplace. Yuneecs Typhoon H and Autels X Star Premium are two feature packed competitors worth reading about. Personally, I don't care about the obstacle avoidance capabilities offered in the P4 and Typhoon H. My flying takes me high above all obstacles therefore, the aforementioned isn't even a consideration. My concern as well as most others is the limited range with wifi. If all manufacturers were on a level playing field with wifi only, would you stick with DJI? I also own an Inspire 1 Pro, considering making it my long haul quadcopter and buying one of the new birds offered by one of the competitors to mix it up a bit.

The x star premium by Autel is not wifi I've seen flpholt fly his 2.56 miles with full signal and no video loss

Had to Google what the Autel was. So 2k at 60fps and 1080p at 120fps. Dji need to pull their **** together! Purposely not bringing us these features so we upgrade.

DJI tried and trusted the rest fall in the mud.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

lightbridge is awesome, but once you start loosing signal it sucks... and there is some lag/delay.
video over wifi is a no go for me
2.4 is awesome also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie