Is iphone compatible for the Phantom 4?

Make sure you use an OEM Apple cable. For some reason, after the iOS update it won't let me use any aftermarket lightning cable to connect to the iPhone. Also, try to re-link your Rf controller to your Phantom 4. Just search YouTube, if the first fix doesn't work. Other than that, try re-setting your phone and making sure you have the most current firmware on your Phantom/RC controller.

Which model iPhone are you using, and how are you trying to connect to the P4?
I got the iPhone
Which model iPhone are you using, and how are you trying to connect to the P4?

I'm using the iphone5 and trying to connect through the DJI GO app on the phone. The instructions say to turn on the remote, turn on the aircrafts battery, connect your mobile device, enter camera view (Go back to the equipment page. You should now be able to enter Camera View.) Don't see the option for camera view. Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it!

Problem maybe the phone you're using...DJI don't include anything before the 5S in their recommended list of devices.

The 5s should work fine....Have you registered your P4 in the GO app? That needs to be done before you can go any further using the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj