Is FW 1.9 stable and safe?

Reaction score
Hey,

Just got rid of a really annoying USB module issue on my controller, and my P3A is now ready to fly. I'm running the latest version, 1.9, and 1.6 for the controller.

I'm impatient to fly again, something I didn't do for a YEAR now. :( So, I'd just like to know if people here had any problems with this version. We're used to pretty unstable updates with DJI now, so I'm just asking to be sure it will not crash a second after take-off :D

I noticed something really annoying when I calibrated it an hour ago : the FPV seems really laggy. There are some "cuts" (black bars or black screen appearing and disappearing quickly) jumps, and sometimes, a 6 or 7 second delay! When I move the camera up and down, the video feed shows the movement almost 10 seconds later on my iPhone 6S. If I wait a minute or two, it comes back to normal.. Note that my phone was pretty hot when I noticed that. (Directly exposed to sunlight)

I have hardware decode ON.

my phone was pretty hot when I noticed that. (Directly exposed to sunlight)
The same thing happens to my iPad Mini 2 when it's exposed to direct sunlight and overheats. Try flying in the shade and see if this issue still occurs.

Hey,

Just got rid of a really annoying USB module issue on my controller, and my P3A is now ready to fly. I'm running the latest version, 1.9, and 1.6 for the controller.

I'm impatient to fly again, something I didn't do for a YEAR now. :( So, I'd just like to know if people here had any problems with this version. We're used to pretty unstable updates with DJI now, so I'm just asking to be sure it will not crash a second after take-off :D

I noticed something really annoying when I calibrated it an hour ago : the FPV seems really laggy. There are some "cuts" (black bars or black screen appearing and disappearing quickly) jumps, and sometimes, a 6 or 7 second delay! When I move the camera up and down, the video feed shows the movement almost 10 seconds later on my iPhone 6S. If I wait a minute or two, it comes back to normal.. Note that my phone was pretty hot when I noticed that. (Directly exposed to sunlight)

I have hardware decode ON.

Ugh!!!! Same here. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Actually yes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hehe, our problem probably comes from that. I would advise to use our iPhones after full charge, reasonable temperature, al apps closed, screen brightness set to 3/4 max. (I noticed brightness set to maximum is often responsible for overheating..) And why not rebooting the phone before use.

Reactions: Double_DoubleG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers