Is firmware for Vision and Vision plus interchangable?

Reaction score
I bought a Vision plus because my Vision crashed and just received my rebuilt Vision today. IT took 6 weeks but it was a firmware problem and DJI totally rebuilt it from being busted into 100 pieces. I didnt expect them to do much about it so I was surprised when they said they had shipped it. My battery was busted too and they didnt replace that but I guess I should be happy they did anything.

Anyway, can I use same firmware to update both? What about the app? will I need to bind my phone every time I switch from one to another? I plan on selling it but I do want to play around with it first to see how it flys.

I don't think there's any difference.

Your phone will use whichever one's wifi extender you connect to. I think you only have to rebind if you want to use the same wifi extender with both. I'm not totally certain on this, though.

Anyway, can I use same firmware to update both? What about the app? will I need to bind my phone every time I switch from one to another? I plan on selling it but I do want to play around with it first to see how it flys.
Get the appropriate firmware from the DJI website.
You never bind to your phone.
It's a simple wifi connection to the phone - as CityZen mentioned above.

Reactions: ccase39
Get the appropriate firmware from the DJI website.
You never bind to your phone.
It's a simple wifi connection to the phone - as CityZen mentioned above.
so I just connect to the wifi network and go?

so I just connect to the wifi network and go?
as long as you are using the same extender AND the same camera. Its actually the camera that gets bound to the extender in the app. Not the phone/tablet that's getting bound to the extender or the camera.

and the firmware for the naza, Main circuit board and the vision app are all the same regardless of if its a vision or a vision plus. Even the firmware for the naza, and Main circuit board are the same even with a regular non vision p2 and they all use the same naza assistant software to.

as long as you are using the same extender AND the same camera. Its actually the camera that gets bound to the extender in the app. Not the phone/tablet that's getting bound to the extender or the camera.

and the firmware for the naza, Main circuit board and the vision app are all the same regardless of if its a vision or a vision plus. Even the firmware for the naza, and Main circuit board are the same even with a regular non vision p2 and they all use the same naza assistant software to.
Sounds great thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4