Is everything ok in Rotorpixel?

Thanks for the heads up and enjoy your holiday;)! Dirk is quite the wealth of knowledge and I hit him up all the time:)
Thanks for saying that Mike but I've had 3 and have stay in em all the time . You will learn all this as you keep doing stuff .
I learned all I know from the one's before me and YT. Am still learning stuff !:)

Thanks for saying that Mike but I've had 3 and have stay in em all the time . You will learn all this as you keep doing stuff .
I learned all I know from the one's before me and YT. Am still learning stuff !:)
Thanks Dirk I'm learning all the time and I appreciate all the tips and advice I can get:)

Reactions: dirkclod
I agree with you both on the learning curve. You can build your confidence up when flying but we are always learning;)

Thanks for the heads up and enjoy your holiday;)! Dirk is quite the wealth of knowledge and I hit him up all the time:)

Don't tell him that.................. Blimey:D

Yep your right though;)

I agree with you both on the learning curve. You can build your confidence up when flying but we are always learning;)
Yep learning all the time from all of you guys and others here;) There is so much great info on here and I spend a couple of hours every day reading. This is a great place and much better than any of the other forums I have found including the DJI forum. Flying has really come along and I have a lot of confidence now but not too much to do something dumb. Trying new things one day at a time:)

Have a great holiday my friend;) You did mention you'll be taking the P2V right? Looking forward to lots of great pictures;)

Hot **** Canada Post kicks ***:). Being the patient guy I am :rolleyes: I tracked my RPG which was only shipped from Toronto on Friday and it has passed through the Chicago sort facility already:D Next stop Philadelphia and then on to my local post office for delivery:D:D:D

It's only a few days away now:D.

Yep learning all the time from all of you guys and others here;) There is so much great info on here and I spend a couple of hours every day reading. This is a great place and much better than any of the other forums I have found including the DJI forum. Flying has really come along and I have a lot of confidence now but not too much to do something dumb. Trying new things one day at a time:)

Have a great holiday my friend;) You did mention you'll be taking the P2V right? Looking forward to lots of great pictures;)

Yep your right I'm taking my P2V so fingers crossed I should get some ok pics;) just as long as it gets there in one piece:eek:

Hot **** Canada Post kicks ***:). Being the patient guy I am :rolleyes: I tracked my RPG which was only shipped from Toronto on Friday and it has passed through the Chicago sort facility already:D Next stop Philadelphia and then on to my local post office for delivery:D:D:D

It's only a few days away now:D.

Blimey O'reilly that's sooooooooooooooooo quick:D that's great news for you, good job:) so you should have it much earlier than expected ;) so next weekend all fitted & a test flight in hand;)

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Yep your right I'm taking my P2V so fingers crossed I should get some ok pics;) just as long as it gets there in one piece:eek:

Blimey O'reilly that's sooooooooooooooooo quick:D that's great news for you, good job:) so you should have it much earlier than expected ;) so next weekend all fitted & a test flight in hand;)
Yep I'm a happy guy unbelievably quick:) The gods are being kind to me since I had to wait so long for it to ship:D

You ain't kidding there my friend. I just tracked it again to make sure it wasn't some glitch in the system and yep it's in Chicago:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I was like that when mine was on route, but lost it when it reached the UK, customs had it & took a couple of days for it to resurface. But I'm like that with all the stuff I buy from the States, my last purchase was my hoodivision for my other thing which only took 5 days from Door to door;)

I was like that when mine was on route, but lost it when it reached the UK, customs had it & took a couple of days for it to resurface. But I'm like that with all the stuff I buy from the States, my last purchase was my hoodivision for my other thing which only took 5 days from Door to door;)
On the last track check it said item has passed through the sort facility. US customs must be all finished with it. Now the other way around sucks I've shipped things to Canada and it got held up for over a week. Not like going overseas tho to the UK but getting the hoodvision in 5 days is amazing. Makes all the difference in the world I've got one for my phone and the iPad Air.

Cracks me up the way you refer to you new machine as the other thing;)

Cracks me up the way you refer to you new machine as the other thing;)
That's what it is :) He's ashamed :) and a traitor :)
We went to the dark side :eek: and is a good thing we have the force with us Mike :)
just kidding.jpg
;) ..The other thing :eek::eek:
porkys.jpg
The shame he must have :oops::rolleyes:
Lucky butt :D

That's what it is :) He's ashamed :) and a traitor :)
We went to the dark side :eek: and is a good thing we have the force with us Mike :)
View attachment 29823 ;) ..The other thing :eek::eek: View attachment 29824 The shame he must have :oops::rolleyes:
Lucky butt :D
Cheers to you Dirk well said;)
I don't think Porky has used the "I" word more than once or twice in this forum LOL. But to his credit he said he would always stick around here and the P2V is his first love:)

Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: Mike Drone7
Cheers to you Dirk well said;)
I don't think Porky has used the "I" word more than once or twice in this forum LOL. But to his credit he said he would always stick around here and the P2V is his first love:)

All I'm gonna say is
image.jpg
:D:D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20