Is everything ok in Rotorpixel?

Hi Mike. all good? I wanted to ask if you've received any email from Rotorpixel regarding shipping, thanks and greetings!
Sorry to say that I have not heard anything since last Thursday and I have emailed a few times including earlier today. As soon as I hear anything I will let you know. Hopefully they are finishing the assembly and testing and will be in the next day or so.

Reactions: dirkclod
We hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is a lot of money for a gimbal and so little information not you think?

We hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is a lot of money for a gimbal and so little information not you think?
It sure is my friend. And I'm a little puzzled at Keri since he was answering my emails there for a little while but nothing since Thursday.

It sure is my friend. And I'm a little puzzled at Keri since he was answering my emails there for a little while but nothing since Thursday.
That's not unusually Mike .

Hi Mike, I have just received the refund of the full payment RPG. Too late to Keri, I will not describe anything here, but I see normal to make a payment of nearly $ 500 and not receive any response within a month, in fact I thought it was a scam. But the procedure is as follows, when rotorpixel contact me and see that it is all clear, I will order again, while I try with Chinese manufacturing. I hope you have luck with yours, at least get close to the company, on the contrary, live a few thousands of kilometers and I do not want too leave my money in unknown hands. Thank you all and we are in touch!

Good luck to ya Charlie.
Do your research in here and make sure ya get the right one as I have never messed with one I have seen others here get em and have no issue's and then other ones nothing but problems. The threads are here for you to see . Seems there must be several and one of them is just a pain .
I believe the one J Dot has is a good one .

I'm not sure which to choose, buy rotorpixel for ease of installation, others must touch internal components and solder ... not yet very well as I do.
Well I can relate about soldering as I'm just getting comfortable enough to do any in my bird but look at this thread if you hadn't already as he knows about those gimbals better than anyone else I know .My complete MOD list, w/ how-to, tips, and tricks!n | DJI Phantom Quadcopter Forum Just ask him as he's a great fellow and will help ya ;)
Hell..I taught em everything I know !! BaHahaaaa... Right @J Dot

@Charlieurope
Hi Charlie. I have not received my RPG yet but I'm going to hang in there and I'm sure it will show up one of these days. Sorry to see that you gave up on the RPG good luck with whatever you decide to go with.
Take care and keep us posted on how you make out.

That's not unusually Mike .
Sorry Dirk I didn't see this post until today. Something is fishy with my alerts. Still hanging in there on the RPG hoping it just shows up SOON;)

Sorry Dirk I didn't see this post until today. Something is fishy with my alerts. Still hanging in there on the RPG hoping it just shows up SOON;)
That's ok Mike as mine work sometimes and then they don't :rolleyes: I went to the top of the page and unwatched the page then watched it again and sometimes that seems to help .Mine are working right now as you just lit me up ;)
Ya just keep hanging like ya did waiting for him to return your e mails . It will just appear !!!!

That's ok Mike as mine work sometimes and then they don't :rolleyes: I went to the top of the page and unwatched the page then watched it again and sometimes that seems to help .Mine are working right now as you just lit me up ;)
Ya just keep hanging like ya did waiting for him to return your e mails . It will just appear !!!!
Thanks Dirk I'll give that a try;)

Looks like that did it at least for this tread. Can't wait for the labor day weekend and hopefully messing around with my RPG. I called his brothers dive shop again:D

Looks like that did it at least for this tread. Can't wait for the labor day weekend and hopefully messing around with my RPG. I called his brothers dive shop again:D
That's how ya get his attention bro ! Don't be shy !!!!!!

That's how ya get his attention bro ! Don't be shy !!!!!!
Oh I ain't shy at all;) Called ReefNet and left a message again and got his personal voicemail at this number (647) 290-8378 in case anyone else out there wants to bug him:)

Well the wait is almost over:D I just got an email fro Keri saying my RPG was shipped today along with an Canada Post tracking number woohoo.

Well the wait is almost over:D I just got an email fro Keri saying my RPG was shipped today along with an Canada Post tracking number woohoo.
image.jpg

Brilliant new Mike, should have it next week buddy

Right matey,

You better start doing a lot of this

giphy.gif

Regarding the RPG:D

View attachment 29619

Brilliant new Mike, should have it next week buddy
Yep now back to waiting but this time I know it's actually on the way:D

My daughter and son in law just land in London this morning for a 10 day holiday! It's their last hurrah before my grandson is born in January or I would be along too:(;)

Right matey,

You better start doing a lot of this

giphy.gif

Regarding the RPG:D
Oh believe ne I have. I'm ready for when it gets here;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20