Is everyone in this forum 45?

Bought this on my 50th birthday... & mrs porky keeps telling me to grow up:D:p
giphy.gif

Naw im not to worried about it i just made my age and dob private.
Was just checking to see if you had got what ya needed .

Reactions: Clampit
Fun fun fun...
I hope he has the right stuff.
82610350.gif

Three times a Lady... Hahaha
You come back with no meat again...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: AmosMoses
I noticed my birthday is set for jan 1st and many other people are also i tried fixing it but cant figure out how from the app.
It has to be a tapatalk thing as the forum requires you to enter a date when registering. Just another of the many reasons why I hate Tapatalk.

I Can't believe it's already that time of year again.
Another deep notch carved in-onto the longevity pole. ;-)

image.jpeg

'Provably' play goal again, for the nephews. Whoosh ~ smack.

RedHotPoker

How do i get ahold of a administrator? My bday is that also. It never asked me to enter my birthday.

Welcome @Phoenix Outdoors! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

You can adjust your b-day in your profile preferences. Click on your name in the upper right corner to access it. ;)
Any chance you signed up on Tapatalk?

Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome @Phoenix Outdoors! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

You can adjust your b-day in your profile preferences. Click on your name in the upper right corner to access it. ;)
Any chance you signed up on Tapatalk?

Enjoy the forum!
It says once your bday has been entered it cannot be changed and to contact a system administrator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik