Is everyone in this forum 45?

Reaction score
I noticed my birthday is set for jan 1st and many other people are also i tried fixing it but cant figure out how from the app.

As stated on your profile page:
Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect.

Btw im 34 sometimes I feel older though
Well that Bondo makes ya look older dude ;) JK
If ya need da man quick ya just ask @Jacob like that and he normally appears real quick :)
He can fix ya up .

Reactions: tgarcia
Wish I was 45 again. But I do have brass. Flew my P2v+ for 10,689 ft autonomously round trip and if I was 45 I would not have forgotten to turn on the video. Bummer

If I was 45 again I'd make sure I gave up smoking 20 years earlier than that, the clue was in the second heart attack at the time but some of us just have no clues or foresight. My dad taught me to smoke at 12, said get that into you boy.
I think he still had packets left over from the Airforce, maybe not.
:)

Reactions: depate1
45... Ha
I think that's when I got my first cellphone, and it really was on a Cellular Network.

Remember this us old geezers as you call us have all the toys and all the time in the world to enjoy them. What have you got?? If your a collage grad more then likely a lot debt or you still in the basement of parents home and no job.

Remember this us old geezers as you call us have all the toys and all the time in the world to enjoy them. What have you got?? If your a collage grad more then likely a lot debt or you still in the basement of parents home and no job.

Totally kidding ha. Luckily have a job. Praise jesus. The old geezers are full of knowledge and expertise. I enjoy reading what they have to say.

Reactions: Clipper707
Reactions: dirkclod
Totally kidding ha. Luckily have a job. Praise jesus. The old geezers are full of knowledge and expertise. I enjoy reading what they have to say.

I'm all for Jesus but not too sure if he frequents these forums, a bit to old and doesn't need carbon rotors to get around, I'm sure he's referenced often though.

Oh God don't let it fly away..etc

Getting old helps in some things, young enthusiastic with energy and gay abandon (with gay abandon definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso) has its advantages.

Reactions: dirkclod
Getting old helps in some things, young enthusiastic with energy has its advantages.
Well I'm to old to remember what those advantages were steveeds :rolleyes:
NOT :)

Reactions: Jeff48920
You're only as young as you feel.
I will be 62 in October. ;-)

If I had known that I was going to live this long,
I would have taken better care of myself... Hahaha

RedHotPoker

I guess I am on the verge of Old Geezer status! I am approaching my 44th BDay in 2 weeks! I can't wait for the day when I am old enough to fart and only dust comes out! LOL

I am celebrating the 22nd anniversary of my 45th birthday in September. Old is a state of mind.... Older is a chronological inevitability. Any day on this side of the sod is a good. Any day flying the Phantom is better.

See what happens when you get old. You stop making sense. Ha only playing jeff
Getting back to your OP bondo..did Jacob ever get back to you on your birthday issue ?

Reactions: tgarcia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers