Is Disconnect just with 2.7k on 1.4

Reaction score
Keep seeing threads popping up about a lot of disconnects with the latest 1.4 firmware, is it just when shooting in 2.7k or is it happening to people shooting in 1080p as well.

Keep seeing threads popping up about a lot of disconnects with the latest 1.4 firmware, is it just when shooting in 2.7k or is it happening to people shooting in 1080p as well.
No problems here

I am NOT getting disconnects but the video feed is jerky (not the recorded image, thats great), I spoke to DJI last night and they try switching on hardware decoding (iPhone 6 plus). I was going to try that later today.

the jerkyness is not horrendous but its noticeable.

Yea i have heard a few story's of jerkiness now and disconnects, trying to work out if its only on the old 300A controllers or if its happening with the newer ones all so. You will be on a 300A like me wont you robin, we were early adopters.

Yea i have heard a few story's of jerkiness now and disconnects, trying to work out if its only on the old 300A controllers or if its happening with the newer ones all so. You will be on a 300A like me wont you robin, we were early adopters.

Yes we are pioneers :)

I need to try with hardware decoding on.

Using a Galaxy Note 4 here and am also getting the stuttering and jerkiness in the live feed fpv while recording in 2.7k. But if I change to 1080p, the jerks go away. no app crashes.
I also have the 300A controller w/hdmi mod kit in it.
I have the google play services downgraded, and the video cache turned off, but that doesn't help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20