Is anyone able to use ipad mini 4 with the new P4

I bought an iPad Mini 4 specifically to pair with my P4 and been utterly delighted with the relationship ever since. What is the problem you have? The two are made to be together.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My mini 4 will not pair. I online chatted with DJI and they said it is not capatible with the mini 4 and they didn't know when an update would be available. That didn't make sense to me.

My mini 4 will not pair. I online chatted with DJI and they said it is not capatible with the mini 4 and they didn't know when an update would be available. That didn't make sense to me.
That is bull ****, I have had no problems with mine and it is current with all updates.

I also used mini 4 without issue until I got the iPad Pro ... Recommend you follow WWK888's advice

When you say trying to pair, you do know you should be plugging a cable between the ipad4 and the RC
No pairing required.

Thanks UK, I meant all I get when connect cable to rc, where it should say "connect camera" I get "how to connect"

I bought a new mini 4 about 3 weeks ago and it has worked perfectly . Love it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Download the Dji assistant for your pc and hook up your p4 to your pc. Also sync your flight logs and uninstall and then reinstall the go app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I online chatted with DJI and they said it is not capatible with the mini 4 and they didn't know when an update would be available.
I believe they just mean it's not on their recommended device list.

I use my iPad mini no problems pairing but when flying my screen on the iPad is pixilated / and screen goes green and lags until it catches up. any suggestions?

ipad 4, phantom 4 working flawlessly here. I will confess, there was one time where they wouldn't connect. After several re-boots, I realised I hadn't used the connecting cable :oops: in my defence, I am used to flying the standard which doesn't use a cable. Just another senior brain fart,

I don't have a mac book, already erased contents and settings via ipad as I saw your post before, but still doesn't work. I will call the place I bought from and see if they have any suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20