Is Any Manufacture Ever Going To Make A Reciver Monitor W/ DVD?

Reaction score
I have searched high and low and It seems to me like some of these Top Manufactures Like Flysight, Boscam, Lilliput, would make a 5.8ghz monitor with a built in DVD. Yeah I seen that Skyzone Jobbie with no power switch, Crappy dip switches for selecting channel, and a crappy battery compartment that doesn't fit a decent battery. I do however like that collapsible hood/screen protector. Has anyone heard anything coming out?

Thanks ~Duke

Quick question, why would you want a monitor with a built in DVD? To record the flight via the monitor? Just curious...

Quick question, why would you want a monitor with a built in DVD? To record the flight via the monitor? Just curious...

Yes to record the telemetry data from the IOSD mini. I realize the recording is no where as good as my GoPro H3 Black but sometimes I would like to see the data of my flight. ;)

Thanks ~Duke

I have searched high and low and It seems to me like some of these Top Manufactures Like Flysight, Boscam, Lilliput, would make a 5.8ghz monitor with a built in DVD. Yeah I seen that Skyzone Jobbie with no power switch, Crappy dip switches for selecting channel, and a crappy battery compartment that doesn't fit a decent battery. I do however like that collapsible hood/screen protector. Has anyone heard anything coming out?

Thanks ~Duke

Duke there is a big difference between a DVD and DVR.[url=http://www.desicomments.com/desi/smileys/][/URL]

Yeah ya got me on that one, Jason yer gonna have to learn to think
outside the Box!

My Sharp Vision 7" has it. It works great and it auto records to my SD card so I don't have to remember to turn on DVR.

Reactions: Duke
My Sharp Vision 7" has it. It works great and it auto records to my SD card so I don't have to remember to turn on DVR.

Thanks witold does it have a DVD too? :eek: Sorry Couldn't resist! :rolleyes:

Yeah ya got me on that one, Jason yer gonna have to learn to think
outside the Box!

A 16Gb thumb drive is so much lighter.

Thanks witold does it have a DVD too? :eek: Sorry Couldn't resist! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you can connect an external one. If that doesn't work, you can definitely connect a VCR since they have AV cables. You can finally watch 80s movies at the field in all their rustic analog glory. :)

I wonder If I could record on a 78 :D

Yes to record the telemetry data from the IOSD mini. I realize the recording is no where as good as my GoPro H3 Black but sometimes I would like to see the data of my flight. ;)

Thanks ~Duke

Ditto. I was trying to see if I could come up with a small solid state recorder that I could plug into my Black Pearl.

I use this - the Lumenier DX600 DVR - Digital Video Recorder for FPV

img_6553_1.jpg

I like this too (I have purchased here in the past, good seller) -
Code:
http://www.foxtechfpv.com/foxtech-rc800-7-lcd-dvr-p-1271.html

Last edited:
I use this - the Lumenier DX600 DVR - Digital Video Recorder for FPV

View attachment 28818
I like this too (I have purchased here in the past, good seller) -
Code:
http://www.foxtechfpv.com/foxtech-rc800-7-lcd-dvr-p-1271.html

I couldn't see how you connect up the Luminier DVR to your Black Pearl receiver. The other FPV monitor with a built in DVR sounds intriguing, if it receives the video well. It doesn't cost that much more than the Luminier, which is just a DVR.

I couldn't see how you connect up the Luminier DVR to your Black Pearl receiver. The other FPV monitor with a built in DVR sounds intriguing, if it receives the video well. It doesn't cost that much more than the Luminier, which is just a DVR.
I bought my monitor a long time ago before there were models with built in FPV. I have a video out on the monitor and I connect the DVR to it. When I set mine up (P2NV) it was harder to find stuff and it all cost more. I could buy a P3 and have lots left over with all the money I have put into the P2. Now days, with a Monitor/DVR for $120 bucks... how can you go wrong? The market is much more friendly on these days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1