Is amazon and authorized dealer?

Reaction score
Simple question:
Is amazon an authorized dealer for DJI, in other words, do I get the DJI warranty?

No, and no. Vendors sell through Amazon.
I want to buy the Phantom 3 Standard and it is shipped and sold by amazon. It does not say "by DJI". No warranty then? If I had a warranty would you guys even use it for drone malfunctions, aren't there better places to fix your drone.

You should get a manufactures warranty regardless if it's new or stated otherwise, well that's the law in the uk il

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought a P3P from Amazon UK, after checking with DJI that it would be covered for warranty. They confirmed that as long as I had a receipt, it would be covered.

Reactions: DUIEUMERCI
Is amazon an authorized dealer for DJI, in other words, do I get the DJI warranty?
Amazon is not on DJI's authorized dealer list. DJI will honor their warranty if you buy a new Phantom from an authorized DJI dealer on Amazon though.

Last edited:
I bought a DVD player from amazon, it was almost 2 years old and went wrong.
(2 year warranty in EU on goods) I contacted amazon, they sent me a postage slip by email an as soon as I handed it in to postal system I had full refund. Cant say better than that.

There are no authorized dealers.
You must be an authorized DJI dealer in order to buy Phantoms in bulk directly from DJI. DJI has a dealer signup form here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31