iRec / SHOU Now Available! (screen recording for iPhone and

Re: iRec Now Available! (screen recording for iPhone and iPa

I have irec working on my ipad mini retina and on a standard size ipad3. A prerequisite to install was decreasing the present date by one. After install is it ok to return the date to the correct value to avoid other issues?

Who is using iRec on iPhone 6?
Is it working ?

tizzl10 said:
yeah..doesnt work on the iphone 6. i can record but the screen is garbled.. also I noticed after I installed it, some of my apps started acting weird.. ended up completely wiping my phone and reinstalling ios8.

i have the same issue on my iPhone 6 plus

Geert said:
Good to know.
I am not sure the problem is iOS 8 because I am still using iRec on my iPad mini with iOS 8.
I don't want to install it on my iPhone 6+ until these problems are solved.

Geert./.
Same here, really looking forward to this working on the iphone 6 Plus. If it does not in the near future, I may do the unthinkable and JAILBREAK :eek:

I tried to install all day yesterday on my mini, having problems with 8.1.1

Do you have 8.1.1 on your mini? I enabled assistive touch and rolled the date back but literally tried 40 times to get to the site, once I did, when I hit the link, it does nothing. Frustrating! Did you use the sign up option through FB or gmail?

Thanks, going to work at it tonight. I had irec working, but it would only record for about 6 mins. I hope this is better, if i can get it to work. its amazing how much the install varies and the problems people have all using 8.1.1 , some it works perfect, others never get it to work at all.

Well I have tried everything. I get to the Google sign in, it starts loading and hangs. Try to load the store page, it starts loading the page and hangs. I give up. Been trying for 2 days! Urrrrrrgh!

Wow! Worked on it for a total of about 6 hrs. Got it working and it works flawless! Unbelievable the problems I had and then poof! It works!

Geert said:
nelly said:
Wow! Worked on it for a total of about 6 hrs. Got it working and it works flawless! Unbelievable the problems I had and then poof! It works!
Nice to hear!

Is everything working correct now ? Can you save to the camera roll?

Geert./.

Hey bro I downloaded and logged in but in the dji app if I play a video it isn't recording the video it just shows a black screen, so will it do the same when fpv is on

Make sure you have assistive touch on. Only way I could get it to remove the black screen

Yep, Shou is pretty nice app. Just got it working here too. But I do get the black screen when starting... However, somewhere along the video i do something that activates the fpv video. I will go back and see what it is that I did.

Would not work. The app would force close on me every once and a while. Also sometime it would reboot my phone. I was able to get it to record, but it would record in a very skewed angle and only part of the screen. You could tell that there was supposed to be something there, but was skewed at such a high angle you couldn't really make anything out but colored lines. When recording video in full scree, it was all black, so I know not even that part was working. Assistive touch didn't make any difference for me.
I am using ios 8.1 with iphone 6 plus, with and without assistive touch.

___ said:
Would not work. The app would force close on me every once and a while. Also sometime it would reboot my phone. I was able to get it to record, but it would record in a very skewed angle and only part of the screen. You could tell that there was supposed to be something there, but was skewed at such a high angle you couldn't really make anything out but colored lines. When recording video in full scree, it was all black, so I know not even that part was working. Assistive touch didn't make any difference for me.
I am using ios 8.1 with iphone 6 plus, with and without assistive touch.

You will have to turn on assistive touch else it doesn't work for me

Shou app works great, where iRec would not.

Geert - I used on iPhone 6 Plus. Will test on my old 5 (original) and ipad and ipad mini if you want.

Ok, I received my iPad Mini w/Retina display today. After setting up the iPad, I successfully installed Shou and was able to record the screen activity successfully. Only problem is the video is upside down. Rotating the screen just rotates the video again to upside down. If I lay the tablet down on a flat surface sometimes the video is oriented correctly, sometimes not. Any suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers