iPhone4s & photo transfer problem

Reaction score
I had made a post a month ago complaining that my new iPhone 4s would not transfer photos or video from the camera to the phone. After reading several posts regarding the use of larger type devices than your avg size cell phone, such as "ipad mini" and other 7" or larger type screened devices, a lightbulb came on. I downloaded the DJI Vision app. onto my Samsung Galaxy 10.1, thinking I might try to see if it works. I didn't try to fly, just put the P2V on a table and shot some pics & video. Then switched over to the area of my concern, transferring the video & pics from the sd-card to the pad!
What do you know, it worked like it is supposed too! I had no idea what I have been missing. I played with the 5 pic's of my dogs taken in my living room for hours, marveling at all the cool stuff that can be done. The different apps I have that either process the pics or different social media apps allow you such efficiency its got me stoked to get a different device to enjoy it all!
Now I guess I need to check out buying that Lenovo 1000 with the 7" screen or the Nexus 5 to use with my P2V. Someone recommended them from a post I made asking "what they felt was the best device for the P2V"? So I guess my next step is to sell an iPhone4s......

Moose

This is something to keep an eye on, as I am reading more of it the last week on different posts/topics. I tried using some new 32gig cards I bought from radio shack that were offering buy 2 get 1 free. They were popular brand name of good quality. I noticed that the pics I had shot would now transfer from the P2V to the iphone4s I've been bitchin about to anyone who cared,(anyone who would listen that is). I tried it again with the cheaper 4gb I had been using, and same crap,( would not transfer.)
So thats positive! And something to consider while **TROUBLESHOOTING......

Moose

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20