iPhone compatible?

Reaction score
Does anyone know which iPhone will be compatible with the mavic and that fits in the allocated space??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just bought a 6s plus to use exclusively with my Mavic. I have a Samsung galaxy s7 as my main phone which I would of loved to use but I heard it's been having issues with the go app, I'm sure it will be updated soon but until then this 6s plus is a great device, expensive though even used

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Does anyone know which iPhone will be compatible with the mavic and that fits in the allocated space?
You can find a list of compatible iPhones here.

I'm going to try and pick up a used Huawei Ascend Mate 7 just because my Galaxy Note Edge wont quite fit the controller, according to the specs.

This will be my dedicated Mavic device. and it has the biggest screen of all the compatible phones on the list.

Samsung recalled all of their new phones today due to a little battery problem. Largest tech recall in history. Apple couldn't be happier if they planned this themselves.

I just bought a 6s plus to use exclusively with my Mavic. I have a Samsung galaxy s7 as my main phone which I would of loved to use but I heard it's been having issues with the go app, I'm sure it will be updated soon but until then this 6s plus is a great device, expensive though even used

Funny....I went the opposite way. I have an iPhone SE, and I wouldn't trade it for a larger phone if you paid me, but I think it's too small for the Mavic so I bought a used Note 5 to be used exclusively with the Mavic. It was surprisingly cheap ($225) for a flagship Android phone from just last year. :D

Funny....I went the opposite way. I have an iPhone SE, and I wouldn't trade it for a larger phone if you paid me, but I think it's too small for the Mavic so I bought a used Note 5 to be used exclusively with the Mavic. It was surprisingly cheap ($225) for a flagship Android phone from just last year. :D

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: PhantomPlanet

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl