iPhone and iPad not supported?

Reaction score
Just got a phantom 3 4K for Christmas and assembly and set up went fine. When I attached my iPhone (also iPad and iPad mini. Tried em all) the response was that " DJI go is not supported on this device". All the devices are listed on the supported devices list. Granted I'm a complete newby but I got the newest Dji go from the Apple Store and everything else went as expected. What am I doing wrong? Please.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Use newer models of iPhone or iPads, you may have older versions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Also, try a genuine Apple branded lightening cable as not all cables are created equally (even MiFI certified ones).

Reactions: Richard R
What iOS version are your devices on?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks so much for the rapid replies and sorry about the forum mistake. (As I said, total newb. Got the phantom two days ago and joined here yesterday. ) I am using an Apple iPhone 6 Plus and a newer iPad Air. Both with current software. Upon further investigation I have concluded the most probable culprit is the cable adapters so I will be off to the shops today to test that theory. Again many thanks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

iPad Air, or Air 2?

And did you download the V4 app, or the V3 app? The P3/4K should be using the V3 version of the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj