Iphone 6s

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has used an iPhone 6s and recorded a 4K video. Where you able to save the video straight to the iPhones photo album.

The DJI go app only allows you to transfer 720p videos. I'm guessing these are the same videos stores in the video cache.

The iphone 6s does not play back in 4k anyway so it wouldn't matter if it did.

The DJI go app only allows you to transfer 720p videos. I'm guessing these are the same videos stores in the video cache.
No u can transfer 1080p wirelessly from the drone to your iPhone 6.

However for 4K video and iPhone 6s series of phones I'm not too sure.

I use an iPhone 6 Plus and transfer 1080p direct to my phone all the time.

I have the apple memory card reader, just whip the memory card out plug it straight into the iphone or ipad and it auto uploads and very fast. Then you can play back and edit in imovie if you wish.

Weird.

I shoot in 4K so it only allows me to transfer the 720p videos. Maybe if you shoot in 1080p it will allow 1080p transfers...

You can only upload to an iphone or ipad in 1080p max pre 6s when uploading it with apples own memory card reader. You may be able to upload 4k with there memory card reader to the 6S to edit, but it wont play back in 4k because it does not have a 4k play back screen so to speak. I have the new 6S but have never tried uploading a 4k video to it to be honest, it might give you the option to save it in 4k but i doubt it. I think you will only be able to edit 4k with video that has been taken with the phone it self. Maybe someone that has tried this maybe able to shed more light.

how do you wirelessly transfer the 1080p videos?? it will only allow me to transfer 720p. thanks!

how do you wirelessly transfer the 1080p videos?? it will only allow me to transfer 720p. thanks!
When your bird is turned on and your remote is connected, go to the GO app and get into the camera view. There is a "playback" sign, tap on it and you will see all the photos and videos you took. You will be able to select what u want and download it wirelessly.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444800958.774647.jpg

It's on the rightmost side. Where the menu, camera/video button, record and manual controls buttons are.

Tap on the playback symbol

Yes I know how to download videos. I was simply saying it will only let me download 720p videos to my iPhone 6s. Even when I record at 1080p. You think the iPhone can't handle 60 fps?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31