iPhone 6 plus

Reaction score
I'm considering buying an iPhone 6 plus. It will serve the purpose of being a larger screen for the transmitter and cover all my other uses. Anyone else using one?

Sale as msbbl. Anyway love the fact I use my phone so I don't have to worry about charging. Caching maps. Maintaining an iPad. Just connect the phone and take off

Reactions: MarkEngland
Word of advice... Hold off buying just for now. Apple's "standard" upgrade cycle is September for iPhones... As in, the new ones *should* be out in September...

And to your question, I've been using the 6+ for all my flights. iPad would be better, but the portability of the iPhone 6+ wins in my books. Screen size is very usable.

I'm considering buying an iPhone 6 plus. It will serve the purpose of being a larger screen for the transmitter and cover all my other uses. Anyone else using one?

I've got the 6+, iPad Mini and iPad Air. Of all three, the Mini seems to be about the best overall screen size, doesn't make the transmitter too heavy, and works well for me.

I use mine and it does the job. The heat it generates however is an issue. Even with taking the phone case off, the video stream will breakup/stutter after 7-8 minutes and the screen will dim. Regardless of turning the auto brightness on or off there is a safe mode in the iPhone that will dim the screen when the phone reaches a certain temperature. Incredibly annoying on a bright day.

I have a 6plus..If you are going to spend the money go bigger and get a iPad..I use a iPad 2 air with cellular..works great!

i use one, but want bigger. Wanted the NVidia Shield, but no one has them and rumor of a shield 2 coming out, but for the money, the iPad Air 3 is coming out in a couple months. I'm going to stick with the IOS device.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik