Iphone 5s on a gimbal?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am about to buy a dji phantom so yes I am new with quad copters and gimbals and everything( I have a Latrax alias though). So I want to buy this Zenmuse gimbal but it is kind of expensive and if I do buy this I won't have money to buy a gopro because it is expensive too. ( I'm only 16 :p) So I was thinking if someone tried putting their iPhone on the gimbal in some way. I know the Gopro is going to connect to the gimbal, but what if you just turn the gimbal on and somehow place the iPhone firmly just like the gopro? If someone can tell me if this will work on not that would be great. and if not, I'll just buy a gopro and a better holder for it. Thanks!

Sorry I'm a total noob at this, this might sound really dumb to the professionals out there. But please help!

I don't think there's quite enough space for a gimbal mounted iPhone.

But honestly, the last thing you really want is have you iPhone damaged in a crash (or fly away)
best to save up for a GoPro and a cheaper gimbal instead of a zenmuse.

Oh yeah the iPhone might be too long. I'll just buy a gopro then and a better mount so it won't vibrate too much. Any good mounts you guys know or used? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav