IPAD

Reaction score
I see prices dropped todayy for ipad mini 2 so thought i would get one. Is a 16Gb with wifi/cellular good enough?

Absolutely, don't waste your money on the Mini 3. The only difference is a chrome ring around the main button and fingerprint recognition. Nothing else. I bought a Mini 2 specifically for my P3A

Reactions: dirkclod
Absolutely, don't waste your money on the Mini 3. The only difference is a chrome ring around the main button and fingerprint recognition. Nothing else. I bought a Mini 2 specifically for my P3A

16GB good enough or spend an extra $40 for a 32GB? I'm shopping now...

Some are having problems. I have not experienced any bit carefully read others' posts who are having issues.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Lol dirk. Yea I just spent the past 20 minutes or so searching the forums for mini 2 and ios 9.0.2 problems.. Some report nothing like you dirkclod but others claim blacked out video.. I only use the iPad for the drone so I think I'm going to leave it. It kinda pisses me off that the hardware seems outdated already :/

Reactions: dirkclod
Lol dirk. Yea I just spent the past 20 minutes or so searching the forums for mini 2 and ios 9.0.2 problems.. Some report nothing like you dirkclod but others claim blacked out video.. I only use the iPad for the drone so I think I'm going to leave it. It kinda pisses me off that the hardware seems outdated already :/
I have seen some with issue's also but guess I'm just lucky so far . I have been updated since it came out and fly every day and no issue's so far
at all other than trying to learn this Go app :rolleyes:
I have a Standard and maybe that's why mine is OK .
Don't know .;)
No issue's with my Vision app ether .

just got a mini2 flew it a few times, I had a little freak out when someone told me that not having cellular would be bad. but I haven't had any issues in the air with it,. considering my android was a bad deal all the way around this is a very welcomed performance. - just to clarify it was confirmed that the lack of cellular on the ipad wasn't a big deal other than I would lose follow me. - not a feature I use.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj