ipad video

S

sandman259

I know how to record video directly to my camera's sd card but I heard there was also a way with the pro/adv to record it the live feed to your iPad at the same time..Is this correct? if so how do I do it?

Does your iPad have mobile (cellular network in your neck of the woods), then open it in the library icon at the bottom of the DJI go app underneath the camera bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I know how to record video directly to my camera's sd card but I heard there was also a way with the pro/adv to record it the live feed to your iPad at the same time..Is this correct? if so how do I do it?
Just set Video Cache to Recording in DJI Go app under General Settings.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459488636.083464.jpg

Yes it will record live video but it will be limited to 720p. Higher quality videos will be saved onto SD card based on the settings on go app.

Only in 720p. It's a toggle in the settings for the video in the app. I keep it turned off, as it can affect FPV performance by sucking resources, and it's such low quality, it's only good for help locating the aircraft if it crashes, so you can recover the mini SD card with the 4K video files on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1