iPad troubles on coooold days

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed their iPad being funky on cold days? My P3 flies like a champ when it's cold. Responds normally to controller inputs, etc.... but the video starts lagging BAD after a bit. If the drone was behaving erratically I would of course suspect the controller/drone signal...? Maybe taping a hand-warmer to the back of the iPad to keep it warm? Lol.

I've heard of this on hotttt days, never on cold. Seems an odd correlation.

I've heard of this on hotttt days, never on cold. Seems an odd correlation.

My iPhones have always acted funny in super hot weather too. I guess it could be just the extreme weather. First thing I usually notice is the screen responds slower to the touch. Maybe has something to do with the sensors freezing/ heating up outside operational range?

My iPhones have always acted funny in super hot weather too. I guess it could be just the extreme weather. First thing I usually notice is the screen responds slower to the touch. Maybe has something to do with the sensors freezing/ heating up outside operational range?
Super hot makes sense, the GPU overheats and has to throttle, causing lag. But there is a min/max operating temp on any device, so if you're below the min I guess that could be it. Depends on how cold is coooooooold.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20