iPad to mini ipad

Reaction score
I'm new to this, I was at dji forum for long time until I updated my app and won't let me sign up now to the forum anyways my ? Is can I connect another iPad to my phantom 3 p/a while flying so that my kids can watch?

I'm new to this, I was at dji forum for long time until I updated my app and won't let me sign up now to the forum anyways my ? Is can I connect another iPad to my phantom 3 p/a while flying so that my kids can watch?
The short answer is ...no.
If you want two screens visible, you need to buy the HDMI module from DJI to fit on your controller, and then you can connect a second screen that has HDMI input

Reactions: MALWAIR
You can install an HDMI module created by DJI into your RC that will allow you to connect another device via HDMI. I'm not aware of a way to connect HDMI into an iPad but there are other display options that would allow a secondary display while flying. Search the forum on HDMI and you will likely find the rest of your answers. Good luck.

No. But if you get a HDMI module, you could connect it to a TV or something. Or, you could livestream to YouTube and they could watch.

Here's an option, I have Apple TV and I screen share to my big tv in my living room when I fly around my neighborhood when i am within wifi length. My kids absolutely love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks guys, I have a hdmi adapter to my iPad not sure if it will work but will try

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20