iPad Pro compatability

Reaction score
I have an original iPad Air and I'm pondering an upgrade. Although I want to physically hold one first to get an idea of the weight etc (meant to be only slightly more than the original iPad) I'm very tempted by the iPad Pro iPad Pro - Apple
Apart from the fact it will obviously need some sort of mod to fit in the holder when it comes to the Phantom is this likely to:
1. Just work straight away as it will be backwardly compatible
2. Work soon after release once DJI release a compatible version of go
3. Never work as DJI will assume it's too big and not bother working on it

It should work and prolly better than on the Air 2 since the Pro will ship with 5 GB of Ram and 100% faster/powerful processor..

I have an original iPad Air and I'm pondering an upgrade. Although I want to physically hold one first to get an idea of the weight etc (meant to be only slightly more than the original iPad) I'm very tempted by the iPad Pro iPad Pro - Apple
Apart from the fact it will obviously need some sort of mod to fit in the holder when it comes to the Phantom is this likely to:
1. Just work straight away as it will be backwardly compatible
2. Work soon after release once DJI release a compatible version of go
3. Never work as DJI will assume it's too big and not bother working on it
I think it would work no problem, but I also think it would be heavy. It's about the same weight as the original iPad. I just dug up my original iPad, and it seems like it would just be too heavy to carry around on the RC even with a mod to fit as you noted.

Last edited:
iPad mini is heavy enough and you want to use iPad pro. I would like to sell my iPad - get a fancy iPhone 6S and use it with nebula glasses. Much better to fly in FPV glasses, It makes a huge difference. You can see what you filming.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub