iPad Pro 9.7" DJI Go Test

hows that ipad pro 9.7 working out for you? any problems connecting? on the fence between that and i ipad mini 4
Have no idea yet... It's straight from the store and downloading apps and charging right now.

I bought an iPad Air 2 cell/wifi 128gb 2 weeks ago and it was perfect but they let me upgrade to the Pro cell/wifi 128gb for $50 bucks so I swapped it out. Should be brighter screen with much faster video chip and more powerful processing. I'm gonna try some basic video editing on it as well.

I'll post when I've got some flights in. I had 5 1/2 hours of flight time with the Air 2 and P4 in various conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow, how did you get that deal? The price is normally a few hundred apart.
The new 9.7" pro cell/wifi 128gb is $879... They dropped the Air 2 prices I think when they released the new pro and they don't offer the Air 2 in 128gb anymore I don't believe... Difference at Apple Store was $50 ... But of course I bought another battery and a silicon cover while I was there so I'm out $300 :)

I bought a 3D printed extender for the controller and now use the iPad Pro exclusively. It's amazing! Now to find a sun shade

2 is obviously better.... Hope it's the Pro because I just traded my Air 2 for one ;)

Waiting on the big reveal. Which is which Bob?

a2eb4ca89536ed1b3d722f9c19c46d26.jpg

Here's what the large iPad Pro looks like

Seems like it would be really heavy? Big step up from the mini.
Huge step up from the mini! The 12.9" Pro weighs 1.5 lbs. while the 9.7" Pro is 1 lb. which is 5 oz. more than a mini.

I've been using a Nvidea Shield which is an 8" tablet that weighs the same as the 9.7" Pro. I should have one to try soon. The brighter and less reflective screen should be nice.

I bought this 3D printed extender off of amazon. The tracking listed Shen zen China as the departure city. Darkhorse inc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik