Ipad mini with P4

Looks like a difference of US$75 to US$100 between the 2 and 4. Probably about the same in €s.

I paid US$220 for new iPad 2 Mini. I see no problem with used.

Also I would recommend a certified Lightning Cable...this is a Mission Critical item. Take a look at this:

Premium Apple Certified Braided Lightning cable, Charge Sync, Dual Shielded Premium Quality, 6 Feet, Space Black | Tech Armor

They are sold by Amazon and lots of other places. Much better construction on this crucial connector. Available in 305mm length...keeps it short and out of the way.

Other brands may be available as well.

I´ve already a 22cm cable and ain´t certified, but it transfer files and charges ipad!!!
I hope it would work, and i buy it, cause i know i will need it, and to try on my mini.

Hi.
Tested my cable, and works fine...just a problem...is short and gets a litle strangled!!
Need to find another one.
About lag, green screen, etc...it continues the same, so, today i´m gonna try to make a deal, maybe with an used ipad...
:-(

Hi David,
I was looking for the cable, wich link You sended, and i figure that he´s shorter then mine!!
Mine as 8 feet and ain´t enough.
How did you linked to the ipad??

Mini 4, as the apps increase its best to have more power than you need for future use

I just paid $170 for a used iPad mini 2 on eBay. Will report how it works when I get it.

Thanks guys for helping.
I know ipad 4 would be better, but for me it´s such a huge effort i cannot suport.
So, it ain´t for shore, cause didn´t maded the deal yet, but i found an ipad mini 3 on stapples office for 199€ new and with guarantee...
Guess would be a good deal, and besides, is better that mini 2...not much, very similar indead, but is better!!
;)

Hi Guys, i´m considering, have no options if i keep my P4, to buy a new (or used) ipad.
So, what i really really need to know, is if the mini 2 will work perfetly or better get mini 3 or even 4?!?!
Cheers.
M14
I'm using an iPad Mini 2 with good results on my new P-4. My only complaint is glare interference and I'm considering upgrading to a Mini 4 because I've read here that it has reduced glare capabilities. Any comment from anyone who's switched from Mini 2 to Mini 4 because of screen reflectivity?

I started with a mini 2, which I still have and keep up to date with the apps. my main are mini4 cause I wanted to make sure they wouldnt be out of date anytime soon

Hi guys,
Just bought mini 3 for 199€...it was a bargain, and i couldn't refuse it!
Now, the iOS is 9.3.1 and i already read about some issues with connection to dji go, and to me it happen the same, can't connect dji go to my ipad and the P4!!
Instaled booth apps, go and 4.0 and can't get it...
Reboot iPad, reinstall everything, erase all data and restore factory settings...but still the same.
So, my problem now is, should i upgrade it to 10.2 or try another way to go...
Crap

Hi Guys.
First impression after using the mini 3, very goooooood!!
Compared with my mini 1, the ipad mini 3 woorks great and is enough to do the job.
I don´t know if it´s normal to every devices, but in a flight of 9 minutes, over the beach, i had 2/3 images lags, very shorts.
Maded almost 1 km far way, and 100 meters above, and didn´t make more, cause i wasn´t confident enough :(...next time i will do all to end.
So, i guess i maded a good buy, and at the moment i´me very happy with it.
Make another post for other things i need help!!
Thanks.
M14

Its perfectly normal to get image lag from time to time. There are all sorts of reasons for it mostly interference.
This will not show up on your footage though as it is being directly recorded to your micro sd card. I get interference from time to time too, nothing to worry about

Hi Darren.
Yes i know that wont interfere with video recording, but on live streaming is a bit anoying and for the first time(s) a bit scary too!!!:(:(
After a while i get ok and more confidente, and don´t mind with it...
But i can live with that!!
hehehe....

Hi Marley14
Yes I can fully understand that it can be a bit scary especially if you are going hell for leather at low altitude in sport mode. This has given me some scary moments. Live and learn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic