iPad mini with new DJI App

Reaction score
Just got a ipad4 mini. I looked at the reviews of the latest DJI app and many were negative to the point I am afraid to load it. What experience have some of you had with it.

Where did you read negative reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Where did you read negative reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Probably on the apple App Store. It gets pretty lousy reviews.

6ca996e7c8777669c053ced23ac09b97.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was out this morning with a ipad mini 3. It was the first time I took it out with the p3p. The screen refresh was horrible. I was getting about 1 frame per second. I had it on airplane mode. The first I took it up it was so bad I landed right away and restarted the ipad. It was a little better but not good. I tried Go and litchi and they were both about the same. Last week I was out and used Go on a samsung tab 4 and that was 100% better than this ipad. It really isn't usable the way it is

Been using the iPad mini 4 for several months, works great on it.

Only thing I would suggest is you get a matte screen protector on to reduce the glare.

Reactions: Falcon900
Will from the answers I will load it and give it a try.I have the 2.9.0 on my iPhone 6plus and no problems with it and have been holding off because of some reviews. Will be getting a iPhone 7plus and also was concerned about adding the updated DJI app.Will see how it flies today on the new ipad4 mini.

Great I must be having all the problems then. I followed all the tips on what to do with the ipad, and it was a POS. The only thing left I can think to try is another cable. It's not a official apple cable. I'm on IOS 10.

OK I still didn't have a "Apple cable" but I went out in the yard with a different cable and held the p3p in one hand and the remote in the other hand and I couldn't yet it to glitch once. I may be on to something. That would explain why go and litchi was crap on the ipad and the android worked good. I'll hit target and get a short lightning cable and try again tomorrow. It was so bad today half the screen would be green and wait for 1-2 seconds to refresh. The only reason I got this ipad is for the Phantom, that's why I'm a bit frustrated.

It's a belDon cable and it said sync and charging, but I tried to go cheap as the Apple cable is $20. They were out at target so I'll have to try best buy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers