iPad mini mount

Reaction score
Here is a mount i made for my iPad mini. i desigened it in solidworks then printed it with my uPrint 3d printer. I love the larger screen but they need to release an app for the iPad for optimizing the screen resoulution. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_6836.JPG
    IMG_6836.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 461
Here are some other mods I did. Upgraded the antennas on the repeater. Carbon fiber blades. Also installed a 22 LED headlight. It's super bright at night. I'm also installing another upgraded antenna on the controller but have to design a piece for the rp-sma plug because I don't really want to drill into the controller housing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 507
Here are more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 534
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 465
Those Carbon Fiber Props may have caused mine to Crash!!….Becareful with them, Especially during a Decent….Mine got real Squirrely…..sort of like the props were to stiff and the copter was overcorrecting itself in GPS mode and then Flipped over and hit the ground from 20 ft up….sort of like a falling leaf would do…side to side then over she went. …..I went back to original props and hadn't had any problems since.

Others have reported the same sort of thing….Just saying….. I do like how they look thought :D

I haven't run the carbon blades yet because I've heard too many negative reviews about them. I agree they do look better but really don't want to crash because of them. The stock ones work great for me!

shartlza said:
What did you wire the LEDs into?
I soldered it into where the battery supply's the board. So it's hooked up directly to the battery. I also wired in a small switch on the side.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj