Ipad Mini Case That Fits in Controller

Reaction score
Hey guys I am wondering if anyone can recommend a hard case for an iPad Mini 4 that I can use that actually fits in the controller?

So far I've had to take the iPad Mini out of the case that I have right now whenever I want to fly as it does not fit on the controller with the case left on. I prefer something that I can buy off of Amazon as I do have a Prime account.

Attached is some pictures of my current case that doesn't fit.

Thanks and happy flying!

-Josh

42e1fc02d0897cb269b66a5e8e08a8af.jpg
1fde8e4e542805a4da8ec122f2409a6b.jpg
cb70767193d5026843967c48f7f770f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dougsteph
I too am very interested in finding an iPad Mini 4 case that's small enough to fit on the holder, without removing it. I was hoping that this case on Amazon would do it, since it is mostly detachable, but it didn't as the detach mechanism is too thick.

I'm hoping that someone else has found the perfect thin case for use in the RC tablet holder too.

Reactions: Banksy
Try Amazon for a FAS1 Skin for an iPad mini 4 and then use a screen protector - all v light and helps with glare.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Banksy
I am using a ipad mini 4 with an Otterbox Defender with a cheapy clone Inspire holder. It's a bit bulky & hefty, but it fits snugly. I don't like having my ipad unprotected so pleased that this works. It's right on the limits of the holder though. Open as far as it will go.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie