Ipad Mini 4 With P3S Problem with DJI Go App.

Reaction score
Hello all.. I am fairly new to this Drone flying thing although I am not new to flying RC aircraft and recently purchased a new P4P and have had no issues at all with the aircraft or using it with my Ipad mini 4 with the DJI GO 4 app or Litchi. That being said I recently acquired a P3S which needed a little work and figured it would be a good Drone to practice with. After getting everything fixed up and all good to go I DL the DJI GO app to my Ipad and to my android phone as well and all good. Here is the problem, That apps works fine on my Ipad mini if I am at home in the back yard but If I leave my local area past 1 mile from my home using the Ipad mini 4 the DJI GO app will not work. Everything looks good like the WiFi is connected, the RC is linked to the drone but the app will not initiate. It loads up fine and see's that it is connected to the WiFi but does not know it is linked to the drone. Now.. If I use my android phone it works fine with no problems just a tiny little screen is all. I tried using the Litchi app as well with the Ipad mini 4 and that does not work either. I have tried all that I can think of but nothing seems to work. Has anyone had this problem ? ( Ipad mini 4 128 with WiFi and Cellular Connection and has the latest IOS update )

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj