Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Ipad mini 2

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by mick, Jun 16, 2015.

1. mick

Jun 8, 2015
    I have just been out with my phantom, after being out last night for half an hour, I got into the field where I wanted to video and my ipad only had 2% battery life after being fully charged before going out last night.

The dji app must sup some juice as usually the ipad will last 3 to 4 days without charging with light use, has anybody else found this.

Anyway I went up, lasted about 30 seconds and my screen went blank, I had the drone in my site all the time and kept going for 8 minutes filming what I wanted, though I couldnt see anything, anyway got back home put the card in my computer and perfection, everything recorded well, anyone else flew there bird like this, I know its not advisable.
  2. dysan911

Mar 12, 2015
    I'll have to try and observe the rate of discharge on my Ipad Mini 2. Usually I make it a habit to fully charge it the day before I take my P3 out for any flights. Never had any noticeable battery issues though. Make sure you don't have some sort of background app eating up your Battery.