iPad mini 2 with cloud lock to use with my DJI P3S.

Reaction score
i was considering a used iPad mini 2 (which is listed on DJI as an acceptable device) that has the iCloud locked but wifi works fine. Does anyone know if this would be OK to use with my P3S?
Thanks so much,
Mike
Wichita Falls, TX

Yes, the iPad Mini 2 will work with the P3S. The devices listed here will work too.

FYI, you'll need to install some type of tablet holder since the remote controller clip is not large enough to hold a tablet.

I use mine with a P4 with out any issues. If msinger says it will work, it will work.

Yes, the iPad Mini 2 will work with the P3S. The devices listed here will work too.

FYI, you'll need to install some type of tablet holder since the remote controller clip is not large enough to hold a tablet.
I understand that, but my whole point it to determine if the iPad mini 2 with ICloud locked will still work with my P3S. Thanks so much

iCloud locked as in you cannot log into it? No. Don't buy it. You won't be able to install apps from the app store if you're locked out. Furthermore, it could be a stolen device.

Yep absolutely right - any iCloud locked device is often (but not only) stolen devices and useless to a new user. Only iCloud account owner with password can unlock. Stay away from these they are often sold on eBay and poorly disguised.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Sparky1963
Yep absolutely right - any iCloud locked device is often (but not only) stolen devices and useless to a new user. Only iCloud account owner with password can unlock. Stay away from these they are often sold on eBay and poorly disguised.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I SINCRELY appreciate your helpful response. I hope you have a super holiday seasons.
Mike
Wichita Falls, tx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic