iPad Mini 2.....what (if anything) do I lose by not having cellular?

Wi-Fi just allows you to wirelessly connect to an Internet connection. If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network, that does not necessarily guarantee you are connected to the Internet.

If in the middle of nowhere, you'll need a cellular or satellite connection in order to connect to the Internet.

How do you connect to the internet out in the middle of nowhere? I thought wifi was what connected to the internet, forgive me, as I am not a iphone/tab expert.
The magic of 3g, 4 g, LTE

Them radio waves can do wonderful things.

A long as you have turned cash maps in background on and you take time while connected to active wifi to zoom in on the map in your app and cash the whole area and beyond where you will be flying you will be fine. I do it with my my non cellular iPad 2 mini. If you want to live stream you can while bridged to a phone via Bluetooth. (I am no expert on that part.)

But when I fly I turn wifi and Bluetooth off as well as turn off my cell to avoid signal interference. This has helps me in areas were signal interference is already present. I hope I have been some help to you.
-Aaron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers