iPad Mini 2 Screen/Downlink issue's

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Girls,

Recently I have realised my iPad Mini 2 Cell+Wifi starts getting black lines and the screen goes black for a few seconds, my P3P is on fw 1.3.2 and RC is also on 1.3.2, I have not upgraded the iPad to the newer iOS still on 8.4.1 as well as the DJI Go App is on 2.2.0.

I have full RC control and Video bars are also showing full, my iPad does not get warm at all, its like it glitches and twitches.

I can't seem to understand why it does this, just done a 2700m run and had full bars using the Aluminium Windsurfer (high interference area), I only turned back because the twitches tend to get worse after a while of flying, this never happened on my P3A using the same setup.

During the morning I flew up to 3 batteries, on the 3rd battery the glitches and lag became so bad (the P3 was no more then 30m - 50m away from my standing point in the field) that I landed with 80% battery and came back home as it was unbearable.

What can this be?

Its like the screen becomes like a black and white negative kind of way at times too.

Any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4